Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hiatus

Sorry it's been so long since I last blogged. Two reasons - in short: we were out of town, then we were sick. Longer verson: Will and some work buddies met up in Utah to go skiing the first weekend in February so John and I decided to go visit family in Wisconsin. Will got back on Sunday and we got back on Monday...make that Tuesday...make that Wednesday night. We had a few issues with flights that extended our stay but enjoyed our extra time with Betsy & Nathan, James & Audrey. We went to playgroup Thursday and found out that all the kids had a stomach bug the week we were gone. We were glad to have missed that...almost. Turns out someone was still contagious and John came down with it Friday night. He was throwing up in the night and had not much of an appetite all day Saturday and seemed somewhat on the mend by Sunday. However, that's about when Will started feeling sick and feverish. He spiked a high fever and was pretty sick until Monday. Monday night John got sick again but seemed fine during the day on Tuesday, which is when Will started feeling better and I started feeling ill (welcome to the family!). Luckily mine only lasted a couple hours and hopefully we are now all on the mend. We're still lying low (no playgroup for a while) but the snow/ice we've had lately is making it hard to get out anyway. Hope you are having a good and healthy February!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We too enjoyed our extended visit with Lindsay & John. We wish Will was able to be here too...next time :)
I just want you all to know that I have the cutest nephew in the whole world!