Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cute Things

It's been a while since I updated you on all the cute things John does. There's so much to tell, so I'm going to give you the 'reader's digest' version.

- he likes to say 'uh oh' when he drops something on the ground (or throws it)
- he says 'quack quack' when you ask him what a duck says (sounds like 'kack kack')
- he LOVES to play outside and pulls on the back door to go out every time we go by it
- if he sees your belly at all he'll say 'tickle tickle' and start to tickle you
- he hugs all the other kids (and moms) in playgroup
- he hugs Maggie (our dog) by laying on her - she usually wriggles out from under him and he just gets up and does it again
- he dances to any music (and when he sees a stereo, he dances to tell you to turn on the music)
- he runs
- he climbs up and slides down his kiddie slide all by himself
- he loves the water - shower, sink, tub, outside spigot
- he can walk up and down stairs while holding on to one hand and the wall
- he sometimes says 'moo' and 'woof' and 'waa waa' for cow/dog/baby sounds
- he loves to read and will bring you his favorite books (which lately are books that rhyme)
- he goes to the fridge and tugs on the handles when he wants his juice/milk

Can you believe he is almost 18 months old? Oh, there are so many cute things that he does! These are just a few. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the updates, I check every day! Dave and I were so happy to witness all of these cute things this past weekend! Don't forget that he also says, "Aunt Sarah". ;)