I can't believe it's been over 4 months since I blogged. I guess I'll have to do some catch-up. John celebrated his 2nd birthday on Friday and it was so much fun. It's the first holiday that he really 'got' - he enjoyed the cupcakes and the singing and the presents. I still can't believe he's 2! He's talking a lot (many words and even using sentences) and is enjoying a 'class' we're taking together that involves lots of activity and singing - he loves songs.
Also, in case you haven't heard - John is going to be a big brother (to a little brother). That's right, we're having another boy in late January! John loves other kids and especially babies, so I think he'll be a great big brother. Hopefully I'll be better about posting blogs in the future and can keep you up-to-date in the life of my family of boys!
2 comments:
HORRAY you posted on your blog! Since we don't get to see you guys too often I like to check up on you guys through your blog! :) We can't wait for baby #2!!
xo
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment