Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blog vs. Snood

Welcome to my post. I'm not a 'blogger' per se, but I have so many fun and cute stories about my boy John that I thought a blog might be a fun way to keep everyone up to speed with his awesomeness (is that a word? who cares, it's my blog). Maybe I can even post some corresponding pictures with stories. I'm new at this, so give me feedback (unless it's really mean, then just keep it to yourself). I will try to post as often as seems fitting, but I may get destracted by other things on the computer, namely Snood. Thanks a lot for those of you who introduced us to it (you know who you are - maybe) - we've almost used up our entire free trial! If you haven't checked it out, you must - everyone else must become as hopelessly addicted as we are. Anyway, have fun reading about our crazy family - perhaps there will be other stories not revolving around John too (doubtful). Stay tuned...

No comments: