Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Books 2006

I'm in a book club and every year we read about 11 books (we take July off). I read 10 of them this year - not bad. I also read a handful of books outside of club picks. If you are a reader, I thought you might like some recommendations (if you have some for me, I'd love them).

Here are my top recommendations from this year:
The Time Traveler's Wife
A Girl Named Zippy
Marley & Me
The Glass Castle (actually this is the Jan 2007 pick, I just finished it)

And just for fun, let's look back on some good picks from past years. I'll limit it to two recommendations per year although I could do a bunch more.
2003:
White Oleander
The Lovely Bones
2004:
The DaVinci Code
The Devil Wears Prada
2005:
Pride and Prejudice (my all time fav.)
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

No comments: