Now that John is talking a lot, he says some pretty funny things. Among them are when he confuses (or replaces) one word with another. For example:
- POLICE and PLEASE (i.e. I see a PLEASE car - complete with his 'baby sign' for PLEASE)
- LOTION and OCEAN (i.e. when we put LOTION on him at night he starts to sing 'my bonnie lies over the OCEAN')
- BUNNY and BONNIE (i.e. when he sees his BUNNY he starts to sing 'my BONNIE lies over the ocean' - can you tell he likes that song?)
- he calls BARNEY (the big purple dinosaur) a FROGGY (i.e. watch FROGGY video?)
- he calls the ELEVATOR an ALLIGATOR
- he calls the CHRISTOPHER Robin piece in his Winnie-the-Pooh puzzle CHRISTMAS Robin
All-in-all, it's pretty interesting to hear him express the thoughts that are going through his mind :)
I will post more as he continues to do fun things. And then even MORE (well, time permitting) when I have two of them doing cute things (less than 6 weeks until little brother is due to arrive)!!
1 comment:
we call it an alligator too:)
Post a Comment