

I know it has been forever since I posted, so I thought I'd start off with some pictures of our cute boys to make ammends :) Luke James joined us on 1-18-08 (which just so happens to be our wedding anniversary - nothing like celebrating 5 years of wedded bliss in a delivery room!). He was almost 10 pounds at birth and as you can see by his photo (taken on his two month 'birthday') that he is still a big and happy boy. John loves being a big brother and is a very good one. Time to pick up Luke, he's fussing - will try to be better about posting!
Onto other noteworthy news - Will continues to look for a new job after losing his job about a month ago. Email me for more info if you're curious - I'm not going to post all the details here. But I will try to update the site if we have any major news (like a job offer, etc.).
No comments:
Post a Comment