Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday was Mother's Day.  I hope every mom out there had a great day!!  Our day was pretty relaxed, not unlike a typical Sunday.  Then again, I love a Sunday with my family!  The boys surprised me with roses, which was the perfect gift this year.  We are in the midst of packing and purging and this gift can be enjoyed in the days (weeks?!) to come and not have to find its way into a box (of course, the vase will - but it was ours already)!  My sweet John saw these beautiful red roses when he was shopping with Will on Saturday and said he thought I should have them for Mother's Day.  He's so good to his mommy!  I love these boys and am so blessed to be their mom and to raise them alongside Will.

1 comment:

Becky said...

John has such a tender heart! I hope you all are adjusting well to the move! I miss your family!