Thursday, April 21, 2011
Toothless Wonder
This is my toothless cutie. He lost his top front tooth this week (just in time for Spring Pictures today at his Preschool!). This is his 3rd baby tooth lost (he lost the two bottom front teeth already - first one in July, second one in September - both before he turned 5!). We also discovered at his last dentist appointment that all his 6-year-old molars are in (oops, I missed that entirely).
John has been excited to put his tooth under his pillow and find a dollar in its place all three times now. However, this time he said he wanted to keep his tooth and wondered if the tooth fairy would let him. I thought she would. After all, if I lost a tooth and only got to look at it for half a day before it was gone forever, I'd want to, too! So this time the tooth fairy left him a dollar and his tooth. He has show & tell at school tomorrow and is taking his tooth with him. I'm sure if the other kids ask why he still has it, he'll just tell them the tooth fairy let him keep it - because he wanted it.
No comments:
Post a Comment