In my life this month...we spent a weekend at the beach, went to Disney World, celebrated my birthday, and had Thanksgiving at home!
Helpful tips or advice to share...going to the beach in the off season is wonderful. We went with my in-laws while Will was on a long business trip and spent the time doing puzzles, visiting the aquarium, riding bikes, and just relaxing!
App or website I love...this isn't really an app, but I love having my calendar on my phone. I set alerts/reminders for all sorts of things from picking John up from the bus stop (who knows when I'll be in the middle of something and lose track of time) to reminding myself to send in a special snack for preschool. I no longer keep track of all my events on a wall calendar, I have what I need with me on my phone all the time!
Questions I have...will we get ANY snow in Williamsburg this winter? I think we might in January (February?) but we're definitely NOT on track for a White Christmas (55 degrees today).
My favorite thing this week...we made gingerbread houses this weekend. Its the first time I've done this with the boys and they loved it. We kept it very simple - we used graham crackers to make mini houses and store-bought frosting for 'glue' - we assembled the houses on one day and decorated them the next. It was so fun and will definitely be a new tradition!
I'm reading...I have 4 books checked out from the library but haven't been reading anything for a while. When I have a minute, I am going to start reading Little Women. I am in the mood for a familiar story with a Christmas theme!
I'm grateful for...God's provision. His blessings come in many different forms, but I know he's on my team :)
No comments:
Post a Comment