This recipe is from my sister, Betsy, and I love it (although its been a little while since I made it, so please let me know if I have something wrong!).
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, chopped
* saute or stir fry chicken (cubed) and onion until chicken is done and onion is soft
Combine all ingredients and simmer until hot:
- cooked chicken and onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 oz. green chilis chopped (I sub with a can of Rotel brand diced tomatoes and chilis)
- 1 large can white beans
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp cilantro
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
1 comment:
Yay! I just found your blog through FB and I have been wanting an easy white chicken chili recipe! I am going to make this soon!
Post a Comment